The Christmas season is a time of giving.
And in this one STEPS Journey Blog article, you can …
- Get a gift – Free access to 89 useful articles on a wide variety of valuable topics.
- Get a deal – Big discounts on the book STEPS: A Daily Journey to a Better Life.
- Give a gift – An easy way to serve others by sending the book as a Christmas gift.
Take advantage of all 3 of the special offers below:
1. Get a gift – For this Christmas season and the coming year, I can think of no better gift to offer than for you to find more peace, joy, and purpose in your life. I put many hundreds of hours into researching and writing the articles below, and I hope you enjoy and benefit from them.
Special Offer: This note has links to give you free access to dozens of useful articles. Store this email and use it over and over to access this incredible breadth of helpful material.
2. Get a deal – The book STEPS: A Daily Journey to a Better Life provides practical, everyday guidance and is a reference book you can use for decades. In a clear, easy-to-understand manner, it shows how to use the world’s most famous (and misunderstood) life improvement program.
Special Offer: By ordering now, you can save 15% off 1 book, 20% off 3 books, 25% off 5 books, and 30% off 10 or more books. Place your order using the first link below. Then, send an email using the second link to give the address you would like a discount rebate check mailed to.
3. Give a gift – Give the book as a present to friends, family, and members of your organization. With this act of service, you can help make a difference in the lives of people you care about.
Special Offer: Give a gift and have books mailed to people you designate. Order books using the first link above, then send an email with the addresses to mail the books to using the second link.
Links to 28 articles organized around topics related to:
· Learning how to live intentionally
· Building a life plan
· Living one day at a time
· Developing a proactive and positive mindset
· Being intentional: work, family, and community
Links to 29 articles organized around topics related to:
· Getting through tough times
· How to deal with issues, bad habits, and addiction
· Handling brokenness in relationships
· When we are broken by circumstances
· Making our way through personal trials
· Facing spiritual brokenness
Links to 32 articles organized around topics related to:
· Figuring out what faith means
· Learning how to grow closer to God
· Establishing good spiritual habits
· Forming a meaningful worldview
· Getting to know Jesus
Question: Which of the topics above will be most useful to you?
Action: Order books now at the discount rate for Christmas gifts.