Proven Principles, Simple Habits
Habits of Highly Effective People
- Be proactive – get started rather than procrastinate.
- Begin with the end in mind – always build a good plan.
- Put first things first – work on things that are important.
- Think win-win – look for ways to collaborate well with others.
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood – begin by listening.
- Synergize – know that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Sharpen the saw – focus on personal development as a regular habit.
- Gather and synthesize the timeless wisdom of proven experts.
- Communicate key principles in a clear and simple manner.
- Help people learn how to apply them on a daily basis.